- Illinois State University Exercise Science B.S.
- A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
- A.C.E. Group Fitness Instructor
- A.C.E. Senior Fitness Specialist
- Certified Online Trainer
- Body Positive Fitness Alliance Affiliated Professional
- First Aid & CPR Certified
My primary passion as a fitness professional is offering personal training for older adults and individuals who are new to exercising.
Over the years, I have helped my clients build strength, improve cardiovascular fitness, increase range of motion of joints and muscles, and help make every day activities easier. Whether you want to make carrying groceries from your car to your cupboards easier or participate in your first 5K, I can help you! Personal training is for all ages and abilities. I will design a program at your current fitness level that progresses at comfortable increments in order to reach your goals within an appropriate timeline. Let me help make exercising easy by developing your program, providing encouragement, and offering accountability. Check out my testimonials to see what my clients have to say about me.